Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dr. Raymond Culpepper My General Overseer!

I have been in several meetings with Dr. Culpepper since his election and all I can say is I am impressed, impressed. It always appears that he is bearing his very soul to you in these meetings. Never any hype or anything like that but just Clupepper. Plan and simple. That is what you get. Of course that is what I like. I like to see the real man bearing his soul and burden for the church. I can understand that a lot more than I can one who puts on a lot of hype and shurrades. That is also what I liked about John Nichols. When you meet him you have meet the real deal and that is the way it is with Raymond Culpepper. Where ever you meet him he is the same as he was the last time you saw him. Smart, straight forward, honest and the real deal. I truly believe he is going to be a great blessing to our church. Thanks Dr. Culpepper for being just you.

Pastor Minger

No comments: